What is bamboo Flooring?
Bamboo flooring is made from the bamboo plant, a fast-growing grass that is both strong and renewable. The process of turning bamboo into flooring involves slicing bamboo stalks into thin strips, which are then treated, laminated, and pressed together to create durable planks. The result is an elegant and eco-friendly flooring option that can complement various interior design styles.
Bamboo Flooring in Perth
In Perth, Bamboo flooring has become an increasingly popular and attractive choice for flooring. Its broad appeal stems from its considerable advantages, including, durability, affordability, versatility, and attractiveness. There is a wide range of Bamboo Flooring available.
The bamboo used in the manufacture of our flooring is grown and harvested in an environmentally responsible manner. The majority of the bamboo is sourced from heavily managed forests usually located in China. The Bamboo trees are incredibly strong and fast growing. The process through which the bamboo from the trees is manufactured into bamboo flooring is done through an eco-friendly and sustainable manner. Bamboo Flooring is renewable, recyclable and biodegradable, and consequently is a more environmentally responsible choice for flooring.
Bamboo Flooring can be manufactured in a variety of ways, each having their own appearance:
- Horizontal Tongue and Groove
- Vertical Tongue and Groove
- Engineered Cross-Ply
- Strand Woven Tongue and Groove
- Strand Woven Solid Compressed Glueless Locking System
In Perth, the Strand Woven Compressed Glueless Locking System
has proven to be the most popular choice for bamboo flooring.
It features a unique patented self-locking system without the need for glue. As a result, it is relatively easy to install, and this process can be done by both professional floor installers and the DIY enthusiasts. Additional advantages of this type of bamboo flooring include an unrivaled hardness rating and a tough durable surface layer that is resistant to scratches and stains. The Bamboo Flooring is also pre-finished in either Hand Scraped or Smooth Finish textures, thereby allowing floors to be walked on and used on the same day as installation.
Benefits Of Bamboo Flooring:
- Durability – Hardest and toughest naturally occurring flooring product available. Great for areas subject to high traffic or usage.
- Eco-Friendly – Manufactured in an ethical, sustainable, and renewable manner.
- Affordable – Very affordable option for a choice of floor covering that offers exceptional value.
- Resistant to damage– UV Acrylic Urethane Scratch-resistant coatings provide protection against stains, scratches, and dents.
- Easy to clean and maintain– Requires only regular sweeping using a soft broom or dry mop, and the occasional clean with a non-abrasive, non-alkaline cleaning solution.
- Versatility– Extensive range of colors, textures, and finishes, so easy to find the perfect flooring to match any décor or style.
- Easy Installation– Unique patented glueless, the click-lock installation allows for quick, efficient installation both by professionals and DIY enthusiasts.
- Pre-finished– The Bamboo flooring comes already prepared with a finish, which allows the floor to be used immediately after it is installed. This is a very efficient process allowing greater job turnaround.
For all your bamboo flooring needs in Perth look no further than Timber Flooring CW Perth. We have a dedicated and friendly team of flooring experts who are happy to assist you in choosing the perfect floor for your needs. We are able to offer our customers a comprehensive range of all the most well known and premium bamboo flooring products available in Australia. Through the use of our big container size buying power, combined with the advantages of Import Direct prices, we can offer extremely competitive (if not THE BEST)bamboo flooring prices in Australia. We welcome you to attend our Timber Flooring Warehouse in Perth, where you will find the best, most affordable options for all your bamboo flooring needs.