Laminate Flooring in Perth
For those people who love the appearance and feel of a hardwood timber flooring, timber laminate flooring offers an exceptionally affordable alternative. Timber laminate flooring has the appearance of timber flooring but is only a fraction of the price. Because Timber Laminate flooring is made from compressed wood, it is also more durable (resisting scratches, moisture, and general wear and tear) than traditional hardwood floors. Timber Laminate flooring is also much easier to clean.
Timber Laminate Flooring due to its renowned durability, performs extremely well in high traffic areas such as living areas and hallways. It has numerous applications in residential, industrial and commercial environments. Timber Laminate Flooring is extremely affordable, easy to install, maintain and are hygienic.
Timber Laminate Flooring is an engineered flooring comprised of several layers:
- A transparent overlay consisting of several clear melamine layers pressed onto the underlying HDF core under high temperature and pressure. This surface layer is resistant to scratches, burns, stains and general wear and tear. It is often embossed with texture to replicate the feel of real wood.
- A Patterned/design layer which consists of a very high-resolution photo of real wood that is then reproduced using innovative printing technology. This layer defines the appearance of the laminate flooring.
- Timber Laminate flooring is made from a core made from High-Density Fibre Board (HDF). HDF is composed of a combination of refined wood fibers and quality melamine resin. This HDF board is extremely moisture resistant and very tough and durable.
Laminate Floorboards are available in an incredible range of styles and sizes. They range in thickness from 7mm to 12.3mm. Board lengths can range from the standard 1.22m to the extra long 2.2m. Widths of the floorboards vary from the standard 126mm to the wide board which is 240mm.
Timber Laminate Flooring is exceptionally easy to install, and installation can be performed either by professionals, or the regular DIY enthusiast. Installation is done through the licensed, clip-and-lock system requiring no glue. Timber Laminate Flooring is installed as a floating system, where the laminate floorboards are applied over high-density acoustic foam or rubber underlays.
Timber Laminate Flooring offers a number of benefits:
- Incredibly durable and hard wearing so extremely useful in high traffic areas
- Resistant to scratches, burns, stains
- Resistant to household and commercial chemicals
- Will not fade with UV light exposure
- Very hygienic, resistant to bacteria, pollens, dander so ideal for allergy sufferers
- Extensive range of style, colours, and textures
- Available in different lengths and widths
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Easy to install even by non-professionals- applies to most surfaces, very quick to install
- EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE, so this great product is in the reach of everyone.
For all your Timber Laminate Flooring needs look no further than Timber Flooring Clearance Warehouse in Perth. Our friendly, highly qualified staff are more than happy to help you with choosing the best option of floor covering that meets your needs. Our comprehensive range of Timber Laminate Flooring includes all the most well known, established, quality brands sold throughout Perth and Australia. Through our big container size buying power combined with Import Direct purchasing, we have the unique ability to offer arguably the best prices in Perth.