Inovar Laminate Flooring
Inovar has a great range of premium quality laminate flooring for your home or business. Inovar laminate floor boards have exploded in popularity in Australia and worldwide.
Inovar laminated floorboards 8mm and 12mm are considered amongst the toughest and most durable of all flooring options. The boards are made from synthetic materials and consist of at least 4 layers:
– A core layer: consisting of high density fibre board )HDF) which gives the board strength and stability, and is water and termite resistant
– A patterned layer: a photographic applique layer that gives the finished floorboard it’s appearance, and allows the appearance of virtually any kind of timber to be replicated.
– A AC4 wear layer: This is a transparent protective surface layer that allows the laminates to be scratch, stain and fade resistant. It is also easy to clean, and hygienic.
– A backing layer that gives the board stability and balance and is a barrier to moisture.
They offer the feel and look of real timber floor boards at a fraction of the price, and also have a significantly lower environmental impact than real timber hardwood floors. Available in 8mm and 12mm thickness.
Inovar laminate floorboards have many attractive positive features. These include:
- Versatile: Inovar laminate floorboards are available in a wide range of colours and finishes There is a design to suit every taste and design. Available in 8mm and 12mm.
- Affordable: Laminates can be purchased at a fraction of the cost of real timber floor boards, but still replicate the same warmth and beauty.
- Easy to install: Inovar laminate floorboards uses a simple click and lock mechanism, that even a novice DIY home renovator can do. There is no need for special glues or nails, and you can float it over most existing sub floors. Inovar’s revolutionary new floor boards have a patented Waxguard+ Extra-Precision Interlocking System, which helps prevent water seeping through the locking joints.
- Easy to clean: Inovar laminate floor boards are easy to clean. There are no specialised waxes or cleaning products required. All that is required to keep your floor boards immaculate is a regular sweep and a light mop with a damp cloth.
- Durability: Inovar laminate flooring is extremely hard wearing and durable. A protective AC4 layer gives the laminates its scratch resistance and stain resistance. This means that laminate floor boards are great in high traffic areas, and also in homes with pets. Inovar offers a 25 year residential and 5 year commercial warranty across the range of its laminate floor boards.
- Hygienic: Given they are easy to clean, and do not trap dust, Inovar laminate floor boards offer a hypo-allergenic and hygienic flooring option.
- Water Resistance: Thanks to its unique AquaBloc technology, Inovar Laminates are recognised as the world’s most water resistant laminate flooring. Our floorboards have consistently proven to swell less than 10% when exposed to standing water. Our floor boards are not 100% waterproof and as such, are not recommended to be used in wet areas such as laundries, bathrooms and toilets.
Inovar laminate flooring collection is an extremely popular choice of flooring in Australia. There is a great desire for the look of timber in our homes and offices, and they can considerably add to the appeal and value of our homes. With its affordability, AC4 durability, easy to install, and easy to clean features, Laminate flooring will continue to be a popular choice. Inovar is proud to introduce its exceptional range of revolutionary laminate floorboards. There is a colour and design to suit any taste.
At Timber Flooring Clearance Warehouse Perth we have the entire range of stunning Inovar laminated floor boards. Our head office is in Pert Western Australia, however we can deliver anywhere in Australia except the Northern Territory. We also offer the best prices in Australia on the entire Inovar range. Call our expert staff and we will help you to choose the best Inovar flooring for your needs.